thinly sliced milanesa steak (quantity based on how many tacos you want to make)
Grill mates steak seasoning
oil (I use canola)
pico de gallo (optional)
- Season the steak with steak seasoning and let it sit in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour (if you can do this overnight)
- Heat up a pan with 2 tablespoons of oil on high heat
- Cook the meat on one side for 3 minutes then flip and cook for 2 more minutes
- After cooking each steak clean off your pan completely with a paper towel.
- Add oil again and repeat the cooking process.
- Heat up a pan with a drizzle of oil
- Heat the tortillas until they are bendable and soft
- Cut the meat into small pieces
- Place the meat on top of the tortilla and add guacamole, pico de gallo, and salsa if desired.